Thursday, November 8, 2007

Military Camo Boots

These were $20 on amazon.com... I know, WEIRD to buy boots at amazon, but they were CUTE and CHEAP and they're BOOTS! Did I mention how much I love boots?



They have handy dandy little cargo pockets on the side... I have no idea what to put in dem der pockets, but they're there if I need them.




I like how the heel is stacked-wood looking...



I love autumn because it means it is time to wear BOOTS! I love my pretty pretty summer shoes, but I secretly LONG for the coolness that equals warmer footwear...

4 comments:

Canopenner said...

Im sorry, but I dont find those boots cute.

Unless you play paintball in them.

please remove the anti robot script, those things drive me nutty.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Valency said...

What is anti robot script?

Canopenner said...

that put in the letter you see junk...

Yaknow?

Valency said...

OH SHIZZLE -
They weren't showing up for me -
I thought when I made a new blog, it would keep the settings of my other blog.
That was silly.